Quality and sustainability as pillars of business management
Aristo attaches great importance to Corporate Social Responsibility. And that goes beyond separating waste. Not for nothing are our accommodations awarded with a golden Green Key, the highest attainable level of sustainable entrepreneurship in the hospitality industry. Green Key is the international hallmark for sustainable companies in the leisure and leisure industry and business market. Companies with a Green Key quality mark do everything they can to save the environment, without sacrificing their guests for comfort and quality. They go a step further than the normal laws and regulations require.
Quality and sustainability are important pillars in our business operations. Not because it is 'in' to call it, but because both aspects have been part of our corporate culture for years.
We have also implemented various energy and water-saving measures over the years. Completely compliant, or even above the guidelines of the international sustainability label Green Key.
- All our accommodations are within walking distance of a train station
- We use 100% green energy for sustainable electricity
- We work with fair trade products for a fair price
- We have a no waste principle and produce as little waste as possible
- Aristo separates all its waste into different recycling streams: plastic, paper, coffee grounds, glass, others