All-round Assistant Utrecht (24 hrs. pw)
We are looking for an All-round Assistant to join our team in Utrecht. Is hospitality in your blood? Does interaction with guests make you happy? Are you looking for a challenging role in which no two days are the same? Then we are looking for you!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO
- Help us ensure that the Meeting Center is always in tip-top condition?
- Meet and assist our guests?
- Help to arrange, equip and lay out rooms to get them ready for meetings?
- Work alongside friendly, fun-loving colleagues?
COME AND TALK TO ARISTO!
Work wise ... join Aristo
IT IS NOT ONLY OUR GUESTS WHO BECOME WISER AT ARISTO... THE ENTIRE ARISTO TEAM HELPS US ALL TO BECOME A DAY WISER!
About this opportunity
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As All-round Assistant (M/F) you will be part of the team responsible for the day-to-day operations of Aristo Utrecht. Your duties will include:
- Helping to create a customer-friendly atmosphere and ensuring that our guests have everything they need.
• Ensuring that the coffee corners create the right impression.
• Serving guests in the Grand Café, restaurant and meeting rooms.
• Setting up and checking the room layout and equipment, according to written instructions.
• Managing the equipment in all rooms and areas.
OUR TEAM WOULD PREFER TO WORK WITH..:
A motivated, experienced and guest-oriented candidate who can work both independently and as part of the team. He or she must be willing to take the initiative and get things done. He or she will be friendly and personable, able to work at MBO level (or equivalent) with a good knowledge of Dutch, excellent interpersonal skills and presentable appearance. A BHV certificate (first aid and emergency response) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Challenging and varied work with the leading specialist in business meeting organization.
- A company that continues to grow and supports your own personal development.
- No two days the same.
- A friendly team that combines hard work and having fun.
- Salary (based on age and experience) according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Catering and Hospitality Industries (‘Horeca CAO’).
IS THIS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Can we soon introduce you as our new colleague? Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, contact Sacha on 088 230 1066.