(Hours and contract duration by mutual agreement).
Trainee possibilities in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Eindhoven.
Are you a friendly, service-minded team player looking for a challenging, varied and educational trainee placement? Then we’re looking for you!
- Broad hospitality experience in a modern meeting center. By spending time in the kitchen, meeting rooms and restaurant you will discover where you talents and interests lie.
- Work during conferences, meetings and training courses.
- The opportunity to interact with visitors and help them with any questions.
- Learn about various technical resources, such as digital flipovers, video projectors, sound systems and computer networks.
- Convenient hours with not too many evening or weekend shifts.
Work wise ... join Aristo
IT IS NOT ONLY OUR GUESTS WHO BECOME WISER AT ARISTO... THE ENTIRE ARISTO TEAM HELPS US ALL TO BECOME A DAY WISER!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As All-round Intern/Trainee you will support the day-to-day operations of Aristo. Your duties will include:
- Serving guests in the meeting rooms and the restaurant.
- Interacting with guests and answering their questions in a correct, friendly manner (‘service with a smile’).
- Setting up and checking room layout and facilities according to written instructions.
- Managing equipment and resources in all rooms and areas.
OUR TEAM WOULD PREFER TO WORK WITH...
- A motivated, cheerful and enthusiastic candidate, with a good knowledge of Dutch, good interpersonal skills and presentable appearance.
- An enterprising colleague who is willing to do anything (within reason!) and is keen to learn.
- Someone who is currently studying Hospitality or Facility Management at level 2, 3 or 4.
IS THIS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
An extremely varied internship, working alongside a friendly team and enjoying full opportunity for personal development. An organization that listens to your wishes and learning requirements and offers adequate opportunity to complete your practical coursework.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, call Sacha 088-2301066