Chef Aristo Utrecht (38 hrs.)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Chef to join the team at our Utrecht meeting center. Do you enjoy a challenge? Is your passion for the profession reflected by the quality of the product? Then we’re looking for you!
WOULD YOU LIKE:
- Convenient hours with not too many weekend or evening shifts?
- To prepare truly delicious meals for our guests?
- To help devise new dishes for the menu?
- To be responsible for inventory management?
COME AND TALK TO ARISTO!
Work wise ... join Aristo
IT IS NOT ONLY OUR GUESTS WHO BECOME WISER AT ARISTO... THE ENTIRE ARISTO TEAM HELPS US ALL TO BECOME A DAY WISER!
About this opportunity
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with a team of enthusiastic colleagues, you will help to ensure that our have everything they may need. Your duties will include:
- Coordinating day-to-day activities in the kitchen.
- Preparing lunches and dinners, devoting particular attention to excellent presentation.
- Support in all food preparation activities.
- Helping to develop new ideas and concepts.
- Receiving, checking and storing incoming orders of food products and kitchen articles.
- Overseeing compliance with (food) safety and hygiene regulations (HSE, HACCP) and internal standards.
OUR TEAM WOULD PREFER TO WORK WITH...
A motivated, flexible, guest-oriented chef who can work independently, is keen to learn and willing to work hard. You should have completed a relevant catering course or have demonstrable kitchen experience. You should be ambitious, showing the drive and passion to achieve further career progression.
ARE THESE THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS FOR YOU?
Because you will be performing important work, it is only logical that you will receive something in return.
- Convenient working hours.
- Challenging and varied work with the leading specialist in business meeting organization.
- A company that continues to grow and supports your own personal development.
- No two days the same.
- A friendly team that combines hard work and having fun.
- Salary (based on age and experience) according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Catering and Hospitality Industries (‘Horeca CAO’).
APPLICATIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Can we soon introduce you as our new colleague? Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call Sacha on 088 - 230 1066.