Host-Hostess Amsterdam (4-38 hrs. pw)
We are looking for a Host/Hostess to join our team in Amsterdam. Is hospitality in your blood? Does interaction with guests make you happy? Are you looking for a challenging role in which no two days are the same? Then we are looking for you!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO:
- Welcome guests, answer their queries and ensure they have everything they need?
- Roll up your sleeves and help out when necessary?
- Work as part of a friendly team?
COME AND TALK TO ARISTO!
Work wise ... join Aristo
IT IS NOT ONLY OUR GUESTS WHO BECOME WISER AT ARISTO... THE ENTIRE ARISTO TEAM HELPS US ALL TO BECOME A DAY WISER!
About this opportunity:
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Host/Hostess you will exceed our guests’ expectations through your enthusiasm, helpfulness and knowledge. Every guest will feel at home as soon as they meet you. You will help out your colleagues as necessary. If the waiting staff are under pressure, you’ll grab a tray. If there’s a queue at reception, you will assist. When guests wish to enjoy a drink or a snack, you will ensure a memorable experience. Given these varied duties, it is important that you have a proactive approach and can see where you’re needed most at any moment. You will go just that little bit further and draw energy from seeing satisfied guests.
OUR TEAM WOULD PREFER TO WORK WITH...
A motivated, positive, experienced and guest-oriented candidate who can work both independently and as part of the team. You should be able to work at MBO level (or equivalent) and have a good knowledge of Dutch, excellent interpersonal skills and presentable appearance. A BHV certificate (first aid and emergency response) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Challenging and varied work with the leading specialist in business meeting organization.
- A company that continues to grow and supports your own personal development.
- No two days the same.
- A friendly team that combines hard work and having fun.
- Salary (based on age and experience) according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Catering and Hospitality Industries (‘Horeca CAO’).
IS THIS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Can we soon introduce you as our new colleague? Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, contact Sacha on 088 230 1066.