Meet safely at Aristo meeting center
opened from june 1st
WE COMPLY WITH ALL RIVM GUIDELINES TO MEET RESPONSIBLY - AT 1.5 METERS DISTANCE - FOR TRAINING & MEETINGS.
Aristo meeting center is looking towards the future. However difficult this may be. We are working tirelessly to adapt our 4 locations to the new situation. All this to ensure our guests are able to keep a safe 1,5 meters distance and follow the RIVM-guidelines.
Our aim is to create a relaxing atmosphere in which our guests feel safe to have a wise day.
In short, we will do whatever it takes to make social distance proof meetings possible.
Please let us know if you have any questions or thoughts on this important matter.
More information on The protocol on how to meet responsibly at Aristo meeting center
Participants will receive a digital placemat in advance. It contains the most important measures and safety instructions. Every workplace and every seating area in the restaurant is also provided with a placemat. Do you want to ensure that all your participants have received and read the digital placemat before the start of the meeting?
Click here or on the image to enlarge the placemat
We are optimally prepared and look forward to welcoming our guests again! The health of our guests and employees is paramount. To meet safely and responsibly and to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus / COVID-19, the following measures have been taken:
- Aristo meeting center opens on June 1.
- We meet all guidelines of RIVM to meet each other responsibly - at a distance of 1.5 meters - for training & meetings.
- Guests are received outside. An employee is standing before entering to show guests the shortest route to the right room. Here the rules are explained once again. The walking routes are also explained, break policy, FILO explanation (First in Last out)
- Before entering there are enough points where guests can disinfect their hands.
- You sit in the room at least one and a half meters apart, preferably in an exam set-up or, if desired, in a U-shape
- In terms of exam set-up, the new room capacity varies on average from 7 people in a small room to 15 people in a middle room
- Walking routes have been created, with floor markings
- There is an adjusted key issuance policy
- Possibility of a lunch to GO through a lunch box. Take a nice walk, eat and get a breath of fresh air.
In short, we do everything we can to make social distance proof meetings possible. If you have any tips or questions for us, we would love to hear them!