Shift Leader (38 hrs.)
We are looking for a Shift Leader to join the team at our Amsterdam meeting center. Are you a real team builder with leadership ability? Does interaction with guests make you happy? Are you looking for challenging work where no two days are the same? Then we’re looking for you!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO...
- Work at a brand new conference and meeting center?
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations?
- Help plan the future of Aristo?
- Lead a team but also be actively involved as necessary?
COME AND TALK TO ARISTO!
Work wise ... join Aristo
IT IS NOT ONLY OUR GUESTS WHO BECOME WISER AT ARISTO... THE ENTIRE ARISTO TEAM HELPS US ALL TO BECOME A DAY WISER!
More about this opportunity
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As operational Shift Leader you will help to coordinate and organize the day-to-day activities of the meeting center.
- You will have a leadership role but you will be expected to work just as hard as everyone else!
- You will oversee the quality and progress of the team’s work.
- You are responsible for inventory management.
- You will be responsible for the various activities in the meeting rooms, restaurant, Grand Café and reception.
- You will manage and demonstrate the audiovisual equipment.
- You will contribute ideas for improvement.
- We strive to create a pleasant working atmosphere for all staff. Our shift leaders are expected to make a significant contribution in this regard.
- You should be able to motivate and coach team members
- You will be responsible for opening or closing the meeting center (depending on shift).
OUR TEAM WOULD PREFER TO WORK WITH...
A motivated, experienced and guest-oriented candidate who is able to work independently or as part of a team. He or she must be willing to take responsibility for the meeting center and its activities, show initiative and understand what hard work means. Ideally, he or she has a passion for the hospitality industry. The successful candidate will have completed MBO (or equivalent) and hold a Social Hygiene Diploma. A BHV certificate (first aid and emergency response) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Challenging and varied work with the leading specialist in business meeting organization.
- A company that continues to grow and supports your own personal development.
- No two days the same.
- A friendly team that combines hard work and enjoyment.
- Salary (based on age and experience) according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Catering and Hospitality Industries (‘Horeca CAO’).
IS THIS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Can we soon introduce you as our new colleague? Please submit your application and CV to
email@example.com. For more information, contact Sacha on 088-230 1066.