Thé perfect corona proof meeting is a hybrid meeting, a combination between online and face to face all because of a livestream.
A corona proof meeting is a hybrid meeting, a combination between meeting in person and a livestream connection. All you need is the right audiovisual equipment. Simply put; some of your guests join the meeting in one of our Aristo venues while the rest of them take part online. This way all your guests can take part at the same time in the same meeting just from different locations.
By going hybrid all the events you have already planned can take place.
“We have organised a number of meetings using professional audio-visual equipment and it works a treat. The response we get is excellent.”
So this shows we can comply with Covid 19 safety measures such as social distancing.
Your guests can register carefree for all events.
Can I go ahead and plan a meeting?
Of course you can! Should your meeting not be allowed to go ahead due to new safety measures, then we will not charge a cancellation fee. Furthermore we will take care of cancelling your meeting for you.
Why book a hybrid meeting at Aristo meeting center?
- Your guests get to choose if they want to take part online or in person.
- Aristo has 4, 100% coronaproof venues, check out our video.
- Easy to reach on public transport and by car
- Great choice of rooms for 2 to up to 200 guests
- Free cancellation until 48 hours before the start
- Extensive catering options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks
- All rooms have climate control and great acoustics
- Rooms with a whiteboard, flipchart, beamer, speakers, writing materials and chilled water
- All the help you need from the Aristo Team
- Meeting toolkit
- Speedy Wi Fi-network
Hybrid meeting: how does it work?
Do you already know the latest tool to organize a perfect hybrid meeting? Meet our Meeting Owl! An all-in-one device: an intelligent full HD camera, speakers and microphone with a range of 360 degrees. The Meeting Owl at Aristo meeting center has now been used several times to support hybrid meetings.
Hybrid spaces and set up
Find out more about our rooms.
Facilities for hybrid meetings
Pen & Paper
Projector & Screen